Celsius AMA Bullet Points (Dec 11, 2020)
Dec 11, 2020 by Douglas Johnson
Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky took the floor once again this week for a new AMA (Ask Me Anything) video of 90 minutes, which we condensed in 15 sharp bullet points.
- Alex opens with wearing The Mandalorian mask. "This is the way!"
- Alex made a video with Bloomberg this week as well as with Real Vision (full hour).
- Cointelegraph reported the Chainanalysis audit this week.
- "You have to gift during your lifetime. You have to die with nothing. (...) That means you were a giver. (...) Are you a taker or are you a giver?"
- Users can now purchase CEL on Monolith.
- The snapshot of Spark Flare (FLR) will take place tonight at midnight (Eastern Standard Time).
- The $10,000 minimum OTC deal offer from last week was a special discount. Now back at $25,000 minimum.
- A new version of the app will be released on Wednesday, with many new features.
- The new app version will also fix the promo code visual bug.
- The first swap function inside the Celsius wallet will be: swap ETH to ETH 2.0. The earning rate will be different.
- You won't be able to swap back from ETH 2 to ETH on the app first, as the ETH 2 will be locked for 18 to 24 months.
- "The Federal Reserve is not federal and is not a reserve."
- One of the oldest German banks, Bankhaus von der Heydt (BVDH), established in 1754, is trying to launch a Euro coin.
- NEW PROMO: Write a review of Celsius on Trust Pilot or the App Store or the Play Store and email the link of the review to email@example.com. You'll earn $20 in either Bitcoin of stablecoin.
- NEW PROMO CODE: "TRUST", send $2,000 of any coin and get $50 released after 30 days. The reward will be displayed once the visual bug is fixed.
on 2020-12-11 14:54:16 ET
AMAZING AND QUICK WORK.
Thx a lot.
By Douglas Johnson
on 2020-12-11 18:33:22 ET
You're welcome, Gruic! With pleasure.