Celsius AMA Bullet Points (Jan 1, 2021)
Jan 1, 2021 by Douglas Johnson
The new year started right away with a new AMA from Celsius, delivered by Alex Mashinsky and his acolyte Zach. Here are the bullet points of the 110-minute session:
- Cardano (ADA) will be added to Celsius in Q2.
- Celsius finished the year with over 5 billion in AUM (assets under management).
- Celsius will increase the top 200 members list to top 500.
- Celsius aims to reach at least $10B in AUM (assets under management) in 2021.
- Celsius will release its new Web app on Jan 15 for the Platinum members first and then a couple of weeks later for all the members. A demo will be shown in the AMA from Jan 15 too.
- 1INCH is going to be added to Celsius.
- In-app swap will be deployed in February.
- In-app swap will work on HODL mode too.
- Liquid offering yield through Celsius is not the MEGA DEAL that Alex Mashinsky was referring to.
on 2021-01-02 08:58:17 ET
Thanks for the recap, as always